Smashed is a relatively new class I teach at Michaels. I wasn’t so sure about this at first but now it has to be one of my favourite classes to teach.
• Create and answer journaling prompts for expressing your artistic self.
|My totally decorated Smash Book|
• Use the SMASH Pen for Zentangle, lettering techniques and doodles.
|What the book looks like before…
I made the book band with stretchy ribbon and Martha Stewart Clay
and NOW for tINKer time!
Course Objectives for tINKer time Distress & Shimmer Class:
- Use Tim Holtz Distress Inks and Ranger Perfect Pearls to create altered tags to use as page embellishments, on cards or an art display.
- Build backgrounds with a variety of distress techniques then add stamping for a finishing touch.
- Leave this class with an understanding of Distress Ink properties and the versatility of Perfect Pearls.
- Use something as simple as water for a different result each time.
|We work with tags – off-white or white work the best.|
|Mavis did an amazing job with all the new techniques!|